Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Softball Mom, Need I Say More?


Here is  what I have been up to this summer (besides creating new items for my TpT and TNB stores and blogging).   My 12 year old daughter has been competing in Pony All-Star 12u softball tournaments. The team's name is Extreme Wildfire, very appropriate as they have burned up the competition!  They have won 1st place in both the San Antonio Pony Sectionals and Central Texas Regionals, and now they are headed to Louisiana to compete in the Pony National Tournament!  These girls play their hearts out and truly put forth a TEAM effort. And to top all of that, my husband is their coach, and a very good one I might ad! Softball allows Kaylee and her dad to have some daddy/daughter bonding time (Lots of bonding time, since he eats and sleeps softball when he is not at work.  Not only is he their coach, but his is also the president of the Tri-City Girls Softball League).  The girls even turned a triple play at the Regional Tournament which will be aired on the SA news station, KSAT12 during the Instant Replay portion of the sportscast.



 
I would also like to thank the Universal City Fire Department for letting us use their fire engine as a backdrop for the girls. I thought this would be a great photo to send to Pony Nationals.  Go Tri-City EXTREME WILDFIRE!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! Congrats to those girls and their coach!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
    Stop by and enter my 150 follower giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...