Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas in July Sale Extended!




I am joining my fellow bloggers at Blog Hoppin' for a Christmas in July SALE!!! I am offering 20% off
of all of my SEASONAL merchandise for one day only, July 25th.  So hop on over to my TpT store and grab some awesome seasonal items at 20% off, then hop on over to Blog Hoppin' to see my bloggin' buddies who have also joined in the fun. Just look for this Christmas button created by Abby from

UPDATE: Due to the site being down longer than expected, I am extending my sale one more day.  All my seaonal lessons will remain on sale for 20% off on July 26th as well.  Thank you for your patience!!!

Merry Christmas in July!!!

3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...