Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A 2nd Versatile Blogger Award



I just can't believe it! I was super surprised when I got this award the first time, but now that I received it a second time, I'm just about speechless. Thank you so much Heather, from Mrs. Robinson's Classroom, for nominating me for this award. I am so grateful to all my fellow teacher bloggers for all the info, ideas, and inspiration I have received. I hope to pay it forward by posting 15 more blog sites. Like Heather said, it is so hard to pick just 15, but now I get the chance to pick 15 more. Following are the Award Rules:

*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

But first, 7 things about me (I promise I'll be brief this time)....

1. I love country music, especially George Straight
2. My favorite time of year is Christmas. I love to decorate my house and gather with family and friends.
3. I love Italian and Mexican food, and I love to eat out!
4. I love the San Antonio Spurs and wish I could afford season passes (not on a teacher's salary).
5. I love to shop for anything and everything.
6. I love to read. My classroom library is almost as big as our school library. I can never pass up a good book.
7. I love animals, especially puppies. My dog is little, so he will forever be a puppy.

AND .....here is the moment you've been waiting for, my 15 blog site picks:

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! What an honor! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am your newest follower. I hope you'll visit me at my blog.


    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed your button too. Feel free to grab mine if you wish.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...