Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I'm Finally Back!!!


Well, it's been a long time, but I'm finally back in the blogging world!  I have had some "life" issues to take care of, and I'm finally getting back on track.

In my 2012/2013 school year, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have a mastectomy. Good news is that the cancer was small, so no chemo or radiation, but I had to take the last week of school off for the surgery. And.... just before I left, I had to move out of the classroom I had been in for 10 years because I changed grade levels from 3rd to 2nd.

2013/2014 school year was my first year in second grade.  Lots to learn, but I really enjoyed it!

In 2014/2015 school year we brought a Head Start program into our school, so everyone had to move classrooms. Guess which room I got? The same one I had been in before for 10 years LOL! :0)
So....I moved back into my old classroom.  In addition, we started building a new house in December and didn't finish it until November of 2015. It was also my daughter's first year in high school and she was in the school musical and played softball (Softball is another big part of our lives. My daughter also plays club softball as well, and hopes to play in college).

So here it is a new school year, 2015/2016 and things have finally settled down a bit.  I am rethinking the purpose of my blog.  I changed it to, "Sharing teaching ideas and products" and I am going to try my best to abide by that.

Be sure to check back soon!  I will be posting about classroom storage and decor for the upcoming Back to School season.  Until then, enjoy the rest of your summer if you have any left!

5 comments:

  1. Make the correct choice with Online Assignment Experts and relax while our professional hands do it at affordable rates! Working round the clock with total dedication and commitment, we strive to deliver 100% satisfaction rate to our clients by providing services like CDR help, essay, report writing, Nursing assignment help and many more in a vast pool of subjects.

    Thus, from now on whenever I would require Online assignment help, I would knock the doors of the it assignment help experts of online assignment expert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MyCaseStudyHelp.Com is world’s No. 1 Case Study Help & Assignment Help Company Since 2011 and has been serving the students since then with high level of quality parameters and standards.

    Our Features & Characteristics that set us apart from us:

    1. No Copy Paste,
    2. 100% Plagiarism Free,
    3. As Affordable as Pocket Money,
    4. Higher Quality,
    5. Native Australian Ph.D. Holder Authors

    Please visit our site for more information regarding assignment writing and help services. : MyCaseStudyHelp.Com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...