Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Totally Terrific in Texas: Scoop on Comprehension

Check out this cute idea I found for displaying reading strategies!  Colleen says that she posts the strategies on the wall and refers to them throughout the year.  There are 15 scoops all together and you can purchase copies of these at Colleen's TpT store.  She also has a one page handout to give to the students that lists all the strategies. She has the students color code the scoops the same colors to match the scoops hanging on the wall.  Don't you just love it?





        
Totally Terrific in Texas: Reading Strategies

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Go check out her blog. It's great!
      Patti :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my scoops on your blog. I love your blog and your a fellow Texan!!! We're practically neighbors. I can't wait to explore it further :)
    Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I look forward to sharing ideas with you!
      Patti :)

      Delete
  3. That is a great way to display comprehension strategies! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree with me. Be sure and check out Colleen's blog!
      Patti :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the message on TpT! I'm your newest follower!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! I look forward to sharing ideas with you!
      Patti :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Patti! I am your newest follower! I saw your link on Melissa's blog (More Time To Teach). I also received the One Lovely Blog award. I love the idea of the reading strategies on ice cream cones! I look forward to more posts from you. I would love for you to come visit my blog when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...