Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One Day Follower Appreciation SALE!!!

Fly on over to my TpT store on Sunday and check out my ONE DAY SALE!  In honor of reaching over 400 followers at my TpT store, I am offering 20% off my entire store for one day only, July 1st. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all of my followers who have allowed me to work a second job that I truly love, second only to teaching.  I love creating digital items that other teachers and/or parents can use with their kiddos!  It has also allowed me some financial flexibility (This quarter's income is going towards the deductible for my daughter's back surgery). 
THANK YOU!!!

Here is a peak at my new Ladybug Black, Red, & White Theme Class Set...

2 comments:

  1. Wow congrats on reaching over 400 followers on TPT! I am slowly but surely working on gaining 50 followers on TPT and working on 25 followers on my blog. I'd love it if you would come on by and take a peak... moretime2teach.blogspot.com & www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/More-Time-2-Teach

    :0) Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa, I'll hop right over!
    Patti :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...