Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Freebie Just in Time for Teacher Appreciation Week!




Download your very own copy at my TpT or TN stores!  
IT'S FREE!!!

I participated in the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot and the big TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale, but I believe that teachers should be appreciated every day of the week, so.... I just put up a new FREEBIE for all of my fellow teacher followers out there to show how much you all are appreciated by me! Your encouraging comments and support keep me going.  I love to create and share my units with others and it really makes my day when someone says they have found my creations useful.  THANKS A BUNCH!!

PS My SALE at Teachers Notebook is still on until May 11th.  Everything in my store is 20% off, so go check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...