Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and in honor of Valentine's Day, bloggers everywhere have decided to come together to spread a little love to our followers. Lisa Frase @ Effective Teaching is organizing a Valentine's Day blog hop where you can get a bunch of FREE Valentine's Day stuff plus enter to win more stuff. In addition, each blogger is doing a give away on February 15th, and you get a FREEBIE to go everywhere you hop!
How to Play:
- Visit each blog to find your free Valentine's Day teaching resource.
- Enter each blog's giveaway for a chance to win fabulous teaching resources from TPT.
- Help promote the Valentine Blog Hop to your colleagues and teacher friends through word of mouth and social networking.
- Bloggers love comments! Please take the time to check out the teacher-bloggers posts and leave relevant comments.
How to Enter A Series of 3rd Grade Event's
Valentine Blog Hop Giveaway:
- Become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment saying you did.
- Become a follower of my TpT Store and leave me a separate comment.
- Become a follower of one or all of my boards on Pinterest and leave a separate comment.
- And last but not least, become a follower of my FB page and leave me a comment.
Winners: Three winners will each get to choose 3 digital items of their choice from my TPT store. Winners will be announced February 15th.