Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow Fun Six Center Math & Literacy Bundle





Wow! I just finished this 6 center bundle and I think it’s my best work so far. These centers are primarily for 2nd through 4th grade. The bundle includes 3 math centers: Mitten Multiplication, Estimating Eskimos, and Penguin Place Value Math Center, and 3 Literacy Centers: Hot Cocoa & Cinnamon Roll Capitals, Silly Snowmen Synonyms, and Snowflake Singular & Plural Nouns. You can purchase this entire bundle for only $8.00 at my TpT Store. Each of these centers are sold separately for $2.00, so that’s like getting 2 free! Head on over to my store and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for some other great post. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.
    La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...