Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Policies and Procedures


I believe that it is important to share not only the policies and procedures of the school and the grade level, but also those used in the classroom.

I have put my class rules down on paper so that I can easily go over them with my students, as well as have something to print out for any parents who would like to know what I expect in the classroom. I go back and update these as needed.

I created mine by looking at other teacher's classroom policies, and I incorporated things that I specifically use in my classroom: my discipline system, my reward system, my morning routine, etc... I am posting a copy of my classroom policies and procedures, hoping that someone will find it useful in creating one of their own.


Mrs. White's Classroom Procedures
Classroom Procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...