Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Post

This is the first post of my new blog. I am new at this, so bear with me. I believe that teachers can benefit from sharing ideas, so I am hoping to do just that. As I become more familiar with downloading and posting pics, etc... I intend to place things on this blog that I have found useful and/or helpful in my classroom.

I have a great third grade team at my school, and even though we are self-contained, we share ideas and plan together. My inspi
ration for this blog is one of my best friends, Meghan. She is like a sister to me and truly a GREAT teacher. I depend on her to keep me organized and grounded. You can visit her blog, it is called Oh' Boy 3rd Grade and it is listed under my favorite blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...