Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Post

This is the first post of my new blog. I am new at this, so bear with me. I believe that teachers can benefit from sharing ideas, so I am hoping to do just that. As I become more familiar with downloading and posting pics, etc... I intend to place things on this blog that I have found useful and/or helpful in my classroom.

I have a great third grade team at my school, and even though we are self-contained, we share ideas and plan together. My inspi
ration for this blog is one of my best friends, Meghan. She is like a sister to me and truly a GREAT teacher. I depend on her to keep me organized and grounded. You can visit her blog, it is called Oh' Boy 3rd Grade and it is listed under my favorite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...