Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Deal of the Day and Early Bird Special!!


My bloggy friends and I decided that we would like to host a little Black Friday Sale of our own. From now until 12 noon, you can catch the Early Bird Special at my TpT store and get 20% off as well as but 2 get 1 free by following the directions below.  After 12 noon, everything will remain at 20 % off for the remainder of the day!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-Series-Of-3rd-Grade-Events
 
You must email me at:

 

aseriesof3rdgradeevents@yahoo.com

 

with the following information:



1. Your TpT user name



2. The names of the products you purchased between midnight tonight and noon on Friday November 29th (only purchases between these times will receive the free product)



3.  The name of the product you would like free.



I will send you your chosen product as soon as I can!



NB:  Times are EST


1 comment:

  1. Celebrities prefer to purchase twitter followers as a method to obtain fame in a shorter span. permanent twitter followers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...