Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year Resolutions Linky Party



My friend over at A Teacher's Treasure is having a New Year Resolutions Linky Party.

Here are the directions:
1. copy and paste this image to your post & link it to this party!
2. Make sure you include both personal & professional goals.
3. No more then 3-5 goals for each.

My Personal Goals:
1. Lose all the baby weight I gained 12 years ago :)
2.Continue to blog, blog hop, & pin.
3. Make more $ by building up my TpT and Teachers NB Stores and increasing my followers.

My Professional Goals:
1. Get better organized(I am getting better, but still have a long way to go).
2. Work on my Reader's and Writer's Workshop (I bought a fabulous Rockin' Readers WS Unit from the girl's at Lesson Plans SOS).
3.
Leave school earlier (I tend to always be the last one out the door).

I decided to keep mine short and sweet. Maybe I will have a better chance reaching them if I narrow my focus. What are yours? Link up and share !!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Patti!
    You cracked me up with goal #1! Hey... we all have that goal!
    I'm def. in there with you on making more money via TpT and TN!
    I wish I knew how the big time sellers do it!!!
    I've def. gotten better at leaving school earlier this year and it really helped reduce my stress levels. Gotta keep at it though!

    I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on my baby weight--she just turned 17!! LOL Best of luck with your TPT shop! I'm going to hop on over there and check it out! :)

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there..I'm your newest follower! Love the blog.

    Tanya
    http://msvs3rdgradeclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti,

    I'm a follower! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, sweet friend! Thanks for sharing your resolutions! I tend to be at school late, as well. However, I have gotten some better!

    Blessings for the New Year!
    The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...