Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blog on Fire Award



It's been a while since I have last posted, and as I was looking through my email, I noticed my friend Rebecca over at Teacher's Chatterbox just nominated me for the Blog on Fire Award. I feel so honored to be chosen!

Here are the rules: You must tell 7 things about yourself and choose 7 blogs to pass this award on to. So here goes.....

1). I have become obsessed with Pinterest this past week and can't seem to break away for long period of time.

2). I really want to do a big giveaway on my blog, but I have to figure out how to do the "random counter" thingy.

3). My baby girl is not a baby any more (She will be 12 in January and is in middle school). Sigh......

4). I stay up way too late blogging, playing games on the computer, and creating digital units (like now it's 11:30 PM ).

5). I'm a horrible typist, so please forgive me if there are typos.

6.) I was valedictorian of my high school class (Don't be too impressed. I only graduated with 40 people).

7.) I never attended a public school in my life, but I teach at one.

And for the 7 blogs I've chosen.......




One Happy Teacher

Classroom freebies







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...